If you have a problem, need information or assistance you can call the constable or the Vermont State Police.

First Constable:

VT State Police  802-773-9101

Additional information on the responsibilities of a constable can be found on the Vermont League of Cities & Towns website.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message