Permits & Licenses


Driveway permits are required in the Town of Wells- Please contact the Town office for an application 802-645-0486

Before you build, please be sure to know all state requirements and know if you are in the flood plain.

Inquiries about Shoreline Permits, Contact Laura.

Phone: 802-490-6133



A request for a Lake Encroachment Permit required pursuant to provisions in accordance with 29 V.S.A. Chapter 11, Management of Lakes and Ponds, has been received from Lake Saint Catherine Conservation Fund, Inc on July 18, 2016 requesting approval for aeriation located within the public waters of Lake Saint Catherine in Wells, VT.


Copies of the application are available for review at the Vermont Lakes & Ponds Management and Protection Program office in Montpelier, or on the Agency of Natural Resources website: If the link to view the application does not work after several days, please reply to this email.


Public comments or requests for a public information meeting regarding this project must be received no later than August 17, 2016.  Please mail or email your comments or meeting request to:


Laura Dlugolecki

Lake Encroachment & Shoreland Permitting

1 National Life Drive, Main 2

Montpelier, VT   05620-3522



Environmental Technician III

1 National Life Drive, Main 2

Montpelier, VT   05620-3522

(802) 490- 6195 /


BOSS HorizLogoEmail


To preserve, enhance, restore, and conserve Vermont’s natural resources, and protect human health for the benefit of this and future generations.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>